View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #312 (permalink)
twister6

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

Default Review of Yoobao HTC One (M7) case with pics

This is a review of Yoobao HTC One (M7) slim case: Yoobao Crystal Protecting PC Case for HTC One M7

Some of you guys maybe familiar with my reviews, a TON of stuff I do for N2, N7, and S4 (the complete review link in my sig). I just received review samples of Yoobao cases from www.kevikev.com (the only authorized US dealer of Yoobao products), and beside N2 and S4 stuff they included by mistake M7 case. So I figured to make a short write up for the benefit of anybody who is interested in super slim case for their HTC One.

It's a super slim plastic case with a very nice rubbery matte finish. The plastic itself is semi transparent. There are a lot of color options to suite everyone's taste. This case is for those who are after improving a grip of their naked phone and also protecting back of your phone from being scratched. It doesn't offer full wrap around protection of top/bottom of the phone, so you have to be very careful since you can't rely on this case providing an adequate drop protection. It's mostly to keep it super slim and to give you a better handling of the phone to avoid dropping it. As you can see, all the port openings align perfectly, and button cutout offers an easy access. This case also comes with a screen protector of a decent quality (not your usual ebay cheap stuff) and a very generous micro-fiber cloth which I'm sure a lot of people will find useful even after installation of sp.

So overall is a very nice lightweight case that will blend in with your phone without any additional bulk.

Here are some pics (sorry, i don't even have a phone, just pics of the case):

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by twister6; May 11th, 2013 at 06:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (May 11th, 2013)