View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
kapteg92

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus49 View Post
Having dug around the net it appears that Samsung uses a non-standard bluetooth stack, which is why Sixaxis doesn't work. The developer is aware of this but hasn't yet fixed the problem (but I believe he is trying to).

This question was really about using a wired connection. This works but not enough to allow me to play properly.
I am almost certain it is not a problem of bluetooth stack because connecting a ps3 controller with sixaxis and the galaxy s4 work. I can connect it with my galaxy s4 and sixaxis and i can perfectly play wireless Virtua tennis or dead trigger for example. All native gamepad compatible games work with sixaxis and galaxy s4. The problem is only now the touch emulation profile, which is for all the games not natively compatible with a gamepad and that you have to map the touch control.
If it was a bluetooth stack problem i think you will not even be able to connect the ps3 controller via sixaxis and the galaxy s4.

For modern combat 4 i play it perfectly with the application i told you before and both analog stick (moving + looking around) work very well by mapping. But as you said it is not wireless but with OTG cable.

hope it can helps