View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #78 (permalink)
mike1000
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Scotty, I know we're close to the end here because there's not much we can do but as a last bit of weirdness, get this: I went to trickdroid, downloaded the rom and followed the instructions for removing aroma, which i did. I then adb pushed the rom to sd card. I flashed the zip and it went all the way through with a success message and in following what it was doing, everything went ok, including boot images, no errors with a message saying 'success, reboot phone and enjoy rom.'

I press reboot and i get the message "you are not rooted, would you like to install Super SU." I say yes, reboot and it goes to the htc splash for 20 seconds and then into twrp. So in short, I know for sure the rom was successful and somewhere on that phone that rom is fully functional and ready to use, the problem being, something is telling the phone to go to recovery. The rom told the phone to reboot and the phone is using recovery as a default for everything.

Again, I now firmly believe the rom stuck and is there somewhere. Acessing it, or telling the phone to boot into that roms boot menu is a different thing altogether, but assuming we believe the rom stuck, is there anything else you can offer or are we done?

I feel like I'm done lol

EDIT: Reflashed again to try to follow the log as it installed. Anything weird here?

"Forrmatting partitions"

"System is unmounted already."

"Mounting partitions"

"Data is mounted already."

"Kernel will be installed on start up"

"Unmounting partitions'

"Installation finished"
Last edited by mike1000; May 12th, 2013 at 03:08 PM.