View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #424 (permalink)
James Blonde

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default HTC One 64Gb

I'm about 5 months beyond my Orange / EE contract expiry on my HTC Desire HD. I was waiting for the new phones from HTC (One) and Samsung (S4) hoping for a clear winner in terms of features and functionality, but I've been left a little disappointed.

My preference was to stick with HTC, simply cos I don't mind Sense and I've been on HTC since the old M3100, so perhaps there is a little brand loyalty. bless... However HTC were clearly moving away from the replaceable battery / memory card option, and HTC were historically battery heavy. My 32Gb memory card is pretty full as well, so I want more than a hard wired 32Gb!

The One looks awesome, but obviously gives me problems in terms of memory (though I see there aren't too many battery concerns vs the competition these days). The S4 seems nice enough but doesn't really look anything special, and I understand has limitations over what I can use the memory card for.

A 64Gb One would probably fit the bill, and appeared to be on the cards, but there seems to be no sign of one reaching the UK market. My Desire HD has lasted ok till now, but is starting to show its age and will need replacement quite soon I think.

Anyone heard anything about a 64Gb One?