View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #316 (permalink)
Scootmien
AF Contributor

Device(s): iPhone 5s - Stock ::::: HTC One - Stock ::::: Samsung S2 - Rooted
Carrier: Vodafone / Three

My Speck Candyshell case arrived a week or so ago and I thought i'd take the case and phone on an extended jaunt to Italy whilst I 'worked' out there.

I managed to drop my phone from waist height onto the marble floor of my hotel room and not even a scratch on the case, no dents or scuffs at all. It is a dual layer case that is bonded together, so there is a hard silicone inner and a hard plastic outer that can't be separated from each other.

It has a silicone rubber 'lip' at the front to protect the screen if you lay it face down and it really doesn't bulk up the phone much at all. Like every other case, it comes with a microfibre cloth and screen protector but as I already had a high quality one on the phone, the new protector went straight into a drawer.

Overall, I think it is a great case for the money (20) and I bought it because I had one on my iPhone 5 and thought it was one of the best cases I had used. I'm glad to see that it doesn't disappoint me on the HTC One and I now have matching phones.

Overall, I give it an impressive 8 HRDs out of 10.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scootmien For This Useful Post:
Hadron (May 13th, 2013), KOLIO (May 13th, 2013)