View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #193 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,540 Times in 1,153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactusjack View Post
Hello all. Long time reader, however this is my first post as well as my first HTC phone. My question is two fold.

1. Is there not a way to erase all of the call history with out having to manually check a box to next to each dialed/received/missed call?

2. When done making a call, and I want to go back into the phone to make another why does it automatically load to the phone dial pad? Is there not a way to have this phone go straight to favorites or recent history?

Thank you for any help
WELCOME TO ANDROID FORUMS,Cactusjack!

To answer your questions:

1) Go to phone>call history & tap on the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner.Tap "remove call history.Then,tap on the 3-dot icon again & you'll see an option to "select all".Then @ the bottom of the page press "delete" & you're done

2) Go to phone & press on the 3-dot icon.Select "edit tabs".
Long press on the tab on the right side(where the 3 lines are) & hold on & arrange the tabs in the order you desire.The one in the middle should be the default view when opening up the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to KOLIO For This Useful Post:
scotty85 (June 13th, 2013)