View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #28 (permalink)
nizmoz

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by trparky View Post
Well, when your competition is waving around patents like nuclear weapons how else are you supposed to protect yourself?

I agree, Apple isn't the only offender here. Samsung, Nokia, HTC, and a number of others are guilty of the same behavior. But it does seem, at least to me, that Apple has a vendetta against anything that's not an iPhone in the mobile space. It's like they can't stand having competition in the market and that they want to be only device in the market and they will stop at nothing to make sure that that happens. Apple is not in any way a good corporate citizen.

That is the kind of behavior that I can't stand. And that is the chief reason why I will NEVER buy another Apple product EVER in my life! And I will continue to convince people that I encounter to not buy Apple products because of that reason.
So it's okay for Samsung and other phone manufactures to copy Apple then? LOL. They have to protect themselves. Not Apples fault that many copied them when the iphone came out.