Thread: Accessory [Official] Extended Batteries
View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #41 (permalink)
ScandaLeX
Wasn't Me

Device(s): NOTE II
Carrier: The NOW Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAL8116 View Post
I was able to get the Mungen (SP) Battery for my S3 that served me well. I was hoping Mugen or someone else will come out with one where I don't have to swap the covers or constantly change batteries. My Mugen battery gets me about 2 1/2 days verses barely 2 days with the original S3 battery. Its a small difference but it works for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacaloca View Post
At least for me with the S3, I felt it fit better in my hand with the thicker form factor an extended battery provides.

For years I'd only use slim extended batteries. My main focus was all the different cases I had and didn't want to sacrifice them for battery life.

Now using the Zero Lemon 9300 (for N2) I won't lie--this thing is HUGE! There's only one case available (2 if you count you can get black OR white when you order the battery). This will be the battery I use when I'm out and not concern myself with swapping.

For those considering extended batteries I can't stress enough to either go with ZeroLemon, Anker, or Hyperion. They are a fraction of the cost of Mugen and you won't be disappointed.