View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
dandiele
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default actually...

so actually the MD5 of the recovery I flashed is 6541BDD8BE25B4B62F95441B0E82BA6E

It doesnt match the one you pasted..not sure whats up with that.

And about keeping the one, oh god, its such a hard choice, to me the metal isnt that important cause I have had 6 (I think) android phones and never dropped or broken any of them. but I am having such a hard time getting used to sense. even though I enjoy using custom Roms I just feel like if I dont get the s4 I wont know what im missing, maybe im not missing anything but ive loved the last 2 samsung phones ive had alot. They have been great for me and my s3 I waited like 6 months before I even rooted it or anything cause I liked it so much more then my bionic. Even though the One is a better phone hardware wise, and possibly software wise. I have just loved samsung phones and I imagine id love the s4. Heck id get another note 2 if I didn't want the latest and greatest haha. :-) I value your (possibly biased) opinion though lol I agree the HTC one is a wonderful phone but it just annoys me all the little quirks.
Last edited by dandiele; May 15th, 2013 at 08:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dandiele For This Useful Post:
scotty85 (May 15th, 2013)