View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #325 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,530 Times in 1,145 Posts
Default HTC ONE BOX-WAVE Bumper/Shell Case

Just got this in today:

Amazon.com: BoxWave HTC One UniColor Case - Sleek Dual Tone TPU Case for Durable Anti-Slip Protection, Transparent Matte Back with Solid Border - HTC One Cases and Covers (Frosted Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

VERY NICE CASE.

The fit is snug,so much that one would think it is an official HTC ONE accessory.

No pulling around the edges,even at the cutouts for the IR Blaster/3.5mm port/USB port.The volume rocker is covered & actually functions better than stock-w/o a case.

The black bumper guard is nice,dresses up the appearance of the silver model,so much that it quells any misgivings on not waiting for the Black HTC ONE.

The back shell is opaque/semi-transparent,enough so to still be able to distinguish this as an HTC ONE.An added bonus to the back shell appearance:

The BoxWave logo,present in the link posted above,is no where to be found.

I'm expecting delivery of the POETIC BORDERLINE Bumper Case tomorrow:

Amazon.com: Poetic Borderline Bumper Case for HTC One M7 Black/Gray(Update Version) (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Cell Phones & Accessories

I'm sure it'll be a nice case,however,it's hard for me to imagine that the quality will match this BoxWave Bumper/Shell Case.

I'll be back here tomorrow to eat my words.
The Following User Says Thank You to KOLIO For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (May 15th, 2013)