Thread: Support Sending MMS messages
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #31 (permalink)
sikclown

Device(s): HTC One M8, HTC One, Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Nexus 7.2, HP Touchpad, iPad Air
Carrier: Sprint, T-Mobile

And after I sent them samples of Pictures and Screenshots here is their response:

"Thank you for your response. We have taken a look a look at the images you sent. We do not really see a difference in the picture taken with the camera but we do indeed see a difference in quality when it comes to the screenshots. As previously stated, we do not have a known issue with this issue on the One. That being said, we are committed to delivering a great customer experience and investigate all reported issues. If a hardware or software change is found to improve a customer experience, it will be deployed according to our standard, required processes. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and appreciate your patience as we work quickly to investigate this issue."

So basically it sounds to me like this will be ignored just like it was on the HTC Evo 4G LTE which I personally opened 5 tickets on. The current workarounds are to use another SMS App, which I am stubbornly refusing to do, or attach a picture to a text then attach a second and delete the first. As long as the second picture is under 2 MB it leaves it completely uncompressed.

Last edited by sikclown; May 17th, 2013 at 10:36 AM.