View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #277 (permalink)
Desert Cactus

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhtalisman View Post
No, Hasn't rolled out to T-mobile yet.
Will probably roll out for you soon, but I can attest to what have been articulated here. The update does indeed makes it more responsive. Before it had to be press perfectly on the button. Now a light tap will do it which I like better.

One of my coworker upgraded to the AT&T version based on my recommendation. :-) He used to have an iPhone 4. His girlfriend is wanting to upgrade to it too but she's on Verizon so no luck for her (she is also on the iPhone 4).

This thing is so beautiful and yes it matches my MacBook Air perfectly.

So far this is thing has both brain and beauty. Others only have brain while others have only beauty. The HTC One has both. I totally agree with the many reviews by the experts which was one of the reason I got this phone to try out in the first place. Will be keeping mine.

To add to my review, the one thing I love about this phone is the aluminum. I had another Android previously which had a plastic back. Let me tell you the number of times I had to wipe my hands because things became so sticky and waxy feeling. It is great holding it for hours on end if you want to with having to deal with this. That was one reason why I never wanted to buy another plastic fantastic phone ever again (and I don't care who makes it!).

Everything is running smoothly so far. The speaker on this thing rivals my laptop!

My only small complaint is the build quality. Everything is perfect and compact except for two items. I think the volume button is a tad bit loose and the top part of the glass that borders the speaker grill is not flush. My coworker's AT&T model also have this issue to a lesser degree. I was going to return it, but it is minor so I'm not going to bother.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desert Cactus For This Useful Post:
Abird! (May 18th, 2013), ironman187 (May 18th, 2013)