View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

The design is dual injected TPU/PC. The outer shell is PC and TPU is injected inside everywhere you see honeycomb pattern and also non-slippery grippy bumper lip. PC material is hard, with matte finish, scratch resistant, and as I mentioned before color-fade resistant. Had my white N2 Navigator for 6 months and it's the same color as before, anything gets on it - wipes off easily. The side/back grip is very good.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of other great cases, and they might serve a different purpose. You might want a wallet case to keep credit card/cash in there. Or some super bulky water/elements tight case for those extreme cases if you are working in a machine shop or in a garage. Or when Zerolemon will release their 3x capacity battery - you will not be able to use any of your favorite cases lol! But as a lightweight and super durable case - UAG deserves a top spot. Keep another thing in mind - you are not making a lifetime commitment We are talking about the case. Buy a few, try it out, see how they feel - keep the one you like (that's what Amazon is for ). You might like a few cases you want to keep, who knows. Plus, at the rate of most of the people changing their phones once a year - there is always a new phone and a new case around the corner!

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~