View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #36 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man View Post
Ok so I'm looking at buying the UAG case for my note 2 and I want to know if it works/plays well with a zagg screen protector. Thanks
Assuming you have zagg sp on now, what case are you using with it? I have/had many cases (refer to the link in my sig), but never used zagg sp. GN2 glass is curved toward the edges, and any high quality screen protector (3H hardness, PET japanese film, crystal clear with no orange peel, no rainbow effect under any light, and no plasticy feeling to the touch or stickiness when using s-pen) - will have a cutout with an extra margin away from the edges of the phone where it might not stick well due to curve of the screen. Btw, what I have listed above as definition of quality screen - is exactly opposite of what I read from a number of users on this forum about zagg with its orange peel and sticky feeling. Again, I'm basing it on other people's replies. Just my opinion - if your screen protector doesn't come too close to the edge, you will be OK with most of the cases. If it is too close to the edge, I would try looking into Spigen or iSmooth screen protectors or a higher priced tempered glass

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
saltz (May 19th, 2013)