Originally Posted by RazorSharp
I completely forgot about that feature, thanks.
A few more questions which I would greatly appreciate assistance with:
1) If this will be my TiBu backup that gets moved to a new phone, should I pick "backup user apps + system data"?
2) What's the easiest guide for rooting on a Mac these days?
3) They sent me a new SIM card for my new phone as well, but do I need to use it? What would be the difference between using the new one and my current one?
If I was you I'd do this:
1) Backup user apps, call log (also an XML file) and Messages, which you've already done.
2) Since you are nandroiding, if I remember correctly, no need to backup system anything. And if your nandroid goes to heck for any reason, at least you can clean flash something and restore apps, Call log and Messages.
Sim card: Use the one from your previous device. If it goes belly up, you've got a backup.
Hope that helps.