Ok, so from reading around the web and different posts regarding the best ways to use the camera, would these be considered a good rule of thumb to get the most out of general use:
1) Indoor shots - Use normal mode, no flash, tap screen to focus on your subject or subjects
2) Outdoor shots - Use HDR mode or backlight mode to reduce over exposure. Tap screen.
3) Although good in low light, try not to be in too low light or pictures will be blurry. Maybe to minimum of 3 candles in a room for example
4) Never use night mode unless it's below the previous example and keep the camera steady.
5) Use Zoe's or capture an image from a video to capture motion shots and reduce blur
Could someone chime in and let me know if this is a good enough list to follow to create the best pictures? Appreciate the feedback on this.