View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tlicious1020

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpanicbobby View Post
Long press on the home button works with other jellybean phones. The task manager is accessed by tapping on the little graph icon in the lower left corner.

Ignore this for the HTC One. HTC is trying to change the android paradigm so I guess you guys will just have to rely on each other. I'll miss you.
Change is great! HTC really let the Cougar out of the bag with this phone and it's setup. HTC this is long overdue! People have always claimed that HTC has the best hardware and now they have really proven it. I hated the browser on my EVO 3D. Monly complaint with that phone. When they issued a fix for the capacative buttons on the HTC One I was in heaven. That was a minor issue to me.

I can't stop showing off my phone. I wish SEIDIO would have created a clear active case for this phone if that's possible. Putting a case on the phone takes away from the beauty and sleekness of the device. But I use my case because I'm afraid of accidental drops.

I had a female friend over for the night. (Kids cover the ears..lol.) Needless to say her arms were going all over the place and she reached over and knocked the HTC One off of my nightstand. Yes, everything stopped at that point and I made sure to move the phone far far away. It was in it's active case when it hit the carpet thank goodness.