View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
KOLIO
U Just Luv My OPPOstyle

Device(s): 1+1 | OPPO FIND 7 | OPPO N1 | SAMSUNG GEAR 2/FIT | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE/AT&T

Thanked 1,940 Times in 1,424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolApathy View Post
Well, after having my HTC one on and charging (no case) and in an air conditioned car with the GPS on I found my battery losing power with the tell-tale red blinking light of charging death....

I had this problem with the Evo 3D, then I had the Evo LTE and did not have any problems, and now here I am again. Anyone else having this issue?
Just a guess here,but,this phone has been reported by many here,& elsewhere,to be slow to take a full charge in a static/@ home charging environment,especially w/the last 30% or so.

If you're driving/using GPS all day long,I'm guessing you're fighting a losing battle,especially if you're in a weak signal area during these times of discharge.

Only things I can recommend are the following:

1) Call SPRINT & check to see if any network maintenance is underway in your area.

2) Ensure that you're using a 1A charger,which matches up w/what the phone will accept.

3) Contact HTC's Customer Care Dept.,they've been nothing but excellent w/me in an unrelated issue,assisting & documenting troubleshooting my issue.
Been dealing w/the same agent each time,which should lead to a quicker resolution vs. other manufacturers.

Please keep us posted on your outcome.
Last edited by KOLIO; May 24th, 2013 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Spelling FUBARS.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOLIO For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (May 24th, 2013), SolApathy (May 25th, 2013)