View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
s2k

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default problem with tasker and the status bar

HTC One software version 1.29.651.10 Android 4.1.2 Sense 5.0 un-rooted Nova launcher

I have tasker and secure settings plug in installed and given device administration privileges. I want the lock screen off when connected to my home wifi. THe profile shows green that it is active in tasker. wifi connected->lock off-keygaurd set to off. end task 1. wait 30 seconds 2. keygaurd-set on. It will work some times but if i pull down the status bar and click on some thing I am taken to the lock screen and have to unlock and enter my pin code. After that tasker will still report that my porfile is active but it will not be working, the only way to get it to work again is to restart the phone. I tried to use the secure setting plug in to disable the keygaurd but I have the same problem. I have a profile to turn on wifi when near cell tower and that profile works fine. Any ideas?
Thanks

summary-tasker working fine until I press some thing in the status bar then the lock screen off profile no longer works.
Last edited by s2k; May 29th, 2013 at 03:10 PM.