View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #2191 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
Based on Phandroid's article mentioning their attempt to bring back a stylus and the microSD, I'm definitely keeping my eye out. I'm not likely to upgrade again this year, but HTC would definitely be in contention if their competitor for the Note 3 matches up in specs:

Rumored HTC T6 specs confirmed by EVLeaks

Only thing that was most disappointing to read was limiting the internal to 16gb. Someone has to step up with at least 32 and a microSD. I've been clamoring for extra storage for so long.

I just bought a Galaxy Note 8 2 weeks ago and love it. I had a HTC Flyer before. A big reason I had gone with those was due to use of a stylus, but Samsung got it right with the Note series, while HTC's Flyer stylus was awful and no comparison. If they are truly looking to accomplish something better than what Samsung has done with the S-Pen, I'm all for it!

Last "x factor" will be the overall size of the T6 vs. the Note 3. I'm so glad that I've been thoroughly happy with the Note 2 that I'm not in a rush to upgrade, but I'm definitely intrigued by what HTC will do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (May 31st, 2013), PyroSporker (May 30th, 2013)