View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2013, 02:00 PM   #2198 (permalink)
simcha

Device(s): HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

I just have to say that I really love my EVO 4G LTE (One X). Most days I do get to the end of a work day with battery life. However on high use days, and because my work location has such crappy network service (seaching for a signal) and wifi isn't accessible, I do plug my phone in at work sometimes. It's not a hassle at all because, well, I do a lot of paperwork so I'm in my office for much of the day.

I have to say that the phone is almost problem free, except for the occasional hiccup. I loved my Photon and I can honestly say that this Evo 4G LTE is just as good or a slight bit better even without a removable battery.

I don't get an upgrade until after March 2014. It looks like there are going to be many wonderful options then. I'm excited about rumors for an HTC Phablet. I would like to have an option besides Samsung so I can compare and contrast. Also it seems that Motorola may put its hat in again and come out with a premium smart phone again on Sprint. It would be nice to see comparable offerings from HTC, Motorola, and Samsung so I could compare and contrast. I'm keeping an eye on this thread to follow developments.

I would love it if HTC could finally put a battery with more juice in their phones though. It would be more convenient especially when I'm in a poor signal area where the network isn't so good and I can't access wifi.
The Following User Says Thank You to simcha For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (May 31st, 2013)