View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2013, 08:04 PM   #352 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,530 Times in 1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
Just as a point of comparison, I have (and love) a Note 2. The bezel is fine and shiney, the front is pristine as the day I bought it, but the back is scratched up quite a bit now and even has what seems to be a permanent imprint about half an inch in length apparently as a result of the way I was pocketing the device.

I recently got a two piece, very light and thin but stiff case.. wish I'd done that right away.

I think the HTC One is already superior in several ways, but in the Samsung plastic regard, quite superior indeed.
If you don't actually care for a case, I'd suggest a new battery cover & one of these body skins:

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 Screen Protector (see discount code @ the top of the webpage).

I've got one on my HTC ONE & wish I'd done so w/previous devices. While thin & transparent, it provides an added slip resistance yet is still easy to stow/remove from a shirt/pants pocket.