Thread: Accessory Galaxy S4 Cases and covers!
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2013, 08:32 PM   #256 (permalink)
Screech
AF Contributor

Device(s): Samsung I9500,Samsung P3113,Samsung I9300 (wife),Samsung I9100 (kid 1),Motorola Defy+ (kid 2)
Carrier: Straight Talk

I just got the Spigen Neo Hybrid (yellow), GLAS.tR and aluminum buttons. I think this is the case/screen for me. Easy in/out of pocket, high contrast case that is easy to see among other black electronics. Very clear glass that doesn't appear to interfere with use of the phone at all. I will say I was disappointed a little when I found that only 1 of my headsets work with the cover on. The Razer BlackShark's plug will not fit. But luckily I already have a BT headset adapter so I can use any headset with that, just the mic is only that of the adapter rather than the one on the headset (at least I can remove the mic from the headset when using it this way)... Looking for a short 2-3 inch smartphone extension that will fit the case so I can use any headset directly with the phone again. Anyone know of a 3 ring 3.5mm female to 3 ring 3.5 male that is 3 inches or shorter with the male plug fitting in the Spigen case?

I did get this case as a temp when I found it in stock locally. I found that it was to grabby on my pockets and the silicone was already starting to soft and pull out of shape a little near the top right. I may still use this case on race weekends. But for day to day the Spigen is much better.