Thread: Accessory Galaxy S4 Cases and covers!
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2013, 08:42 PM   #257 (permalink)
speedlever

Device(s): Galaxy S4/32-i337-mk2, iPhone5/32-iOS7
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedlever View Post
I picked up a Seidio Active case for the GS4 the other day. It fits nicely in the above holster, a bit more snug than the Speck CandyShell.

I still haven't found case Nirvana yet. I would like to try the Speck CandyShell Grip case, but don't want to pay $35 for it.

Honestly, I'm kinda leaning towards the Speck CandyShell and/or Grip as my fav thus far. It has really started to grow on me. I like the Seidio Active, but find the buttons are almost too sensitive, if such a thing is possible. I just wish the CandyShell weren't so slippery on the back and sides. Maybe the Grip will be the perfect option for me.
Couldn't resist the temptation today and I returned the Seidio Active in exchange for the Speck CandyShell Grip. While I liked the Seidio Active case, the power button was on a raised portion instead of a depressed portion of the case and it was too easy to hit the power button by accident when I pulled it out of the vertical holster.

I'm back to the Speck CandyShell while I wait on the Speck CS Grip case to arrive.

Heh! The fun never stops.