View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2013, 04:53 AM   #134 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,536 Times in 1,149 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondseven View Post
I had a very frustrated problem. I got a brand new HTC ONE from Sprint about two weeks ago. I live in a neighborhood with very strong LTE coverage, official launched area. I used an app to show the signal strength. If I restart my phone or toggle the flight mode, my phone will show 4G icon. However, whenever I tried to use LTE (such as run the speed test), the network will be switched back to EHRPD/Rev.A. I already updated my profile, PRL, and software many times. I began to realize that I may have a phone issue. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
WELCOME TO ANDROID FORUMS BONDSEVEN!

How does the phone behave when not using the SPEEDTEST app?
Is this the only time that you have issues?

Also,if you using a 3rd party task killer,get rid of it,unless you're absolutely certain it's set-up properly to not interfere w/connectivity.Even then,until your 4G-LTE issues are resolved,I'd ditch it.

A call to SPRINT CUSTOMER CARE is in order as well.They'll not only be able to troubleshoot your phone,but,also determine if any network issues are affecting your coverage area.

Please keep us posted on your progress & once again,WELCOME TO ONEDERLAND!
The Following User Says Thank You to KOLIO For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (June 4th, 2013)