View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #504 (permalink)
sikclown

Device(s): HTC One M8, HTC One, Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Nexus 7.2, HP Touchpad, iPad Air
Carrier: Sprint, T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
The HTC ONE Google experience will be just like the Nexus 4 where it will work just fine on T-mobile with the HSPA+ right?

Did I read the HTC ONE Google experience the Hboot is unlock also?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
I find it funny why does HTC bother to make a HTC One for Tmobile when they are doing it with Google?

HTC could just release the Sense 5 and let us install it from the Playstore.

Or maybe they dont have to invest in Sense 5 and just let the user install other launcher.
Chong67, It will work perfectly fine with T-Mobile's LTE, GSM, and the 1900Mhz band of HSPA. It will not work with T-Mobile's AWS (1700/2100Mhz) HSPA+. It is the same exact phone as the Unlocked one except it is pure Android. It makes more sense (no pun intended) for them to offer it as an Unlocked phone and T-Mobile is investing all their money in switching HSPA over to 1900Mhz. Sense isn't a skin as people often incorrectly label it, but an Operating System with Android as it's base. Much like Suse and Ubuntu are Operating Systems with Linux as it's base. I can't see anyway to put that in the Playstore.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sikclown For This Useful Post:
chong67 (June 6th, 2013), EarlyMon (June 4th, 2013)