View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
devswap
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Thanks

Thanks for all the replies. I am in the UK by the way when you guys are talking about networks but I appreciate the comments anyway. From all I read over here I question on whether we will ever see the 32gb model as I dont think the S3 version is widely available. I just dont understand Samsung's decisions recently - in my opinion if they are going to stick with SDcards and phones with only 16gb memory then they have to mod their OS so that you have the choice to use the sd card for the home folder / storage area and then all apps would use that by default. Otherwise I cant see why they dont ship the 32gb and 64gb versions - is it that they need the production line for the 16gb models and hence cant make the others? why have different models on paper but never make them for multiple markets.

I have a galaxy tab 2 and hence I really want to stick with Samsung for my phone but unless the 32gb model appears I fear Samsung are basically saying - go away, we dont want your business - go and get a HTC one.