View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedlever View Post
What case are you gonna put on this one twister6?
The one and only UAG

I can't imagine carrying $700 phone in a pocket or outside without a case. I know it kind of defeats the purpose of showing off those sexy slim curves, but if you search our AF forum for "I dropped my phone, screen is cracked" threads, you will get a reality check about how important it is to have a case around your phone. You are protecting battery cover from scratching and in case of S4 the camera bump. Making back of the phone flat and non slippery when you lay it down on the surface. Adding a protection bumper around edges if you drop it, and taking advantage of bumper's lip to keep the display off the surface when you lay it down. You drop this phone and crack the display - and you are looking at anywhere from $150-$200 to fix it, either if its part of insurance deductible, or the actual insurance monthly premium, or taking it elsewhere for repair.

There are a lot of great cases for S4, and you don't have to spend a fortune to get one

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~