View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
chris2k5

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
Solution to a lot of your problems could be easily resolved!!!

- Switch to Nova Launcher Prime - a lot more customization, and it made my Note 2 fly!!!

- Camera scratching - invest into a good case. Case for S4 is a MUST!!! Look into a link in my signature, I have a TON of reviews of different cases, with a separate section for S4 cases. Case will also resolve your button problem. Highly recommend UAG cases - those are bullet proof!

- Eye scrolling and gestures, yes - it could be hit or miss. I'm sure the next firmware upgrade will make it more robust.

- DO NOT use stock keyboard. Get SwiftKey - the ONLY keyboard you will ever need that's fully customizable, has the BEST auto-correct and has the most robust swype.

Follow these steps and you will rediscover your S4 all over again and will not put it down
1. I want my phone to work out of the box. I like the look of TouchWiz so why would I switch over to Nova? It makes it look like Gingerbread Android!

2. Swiftkey keyboards look horrible and I've tried every theme. Again, why did I pay $650 and I can't have a keyboard that works properly out of the box?

3. I don't want to use a case. I've used every other phone I've owned without a case without issue. My old iPhone 4/4S/and 5 cameras did not scratch at all when I used them naked. Now the S4, after 3 weeks is already all scratched up around the camera!