View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2k5 View Post
1. I want my phone to work out of the box. I like the look of TouchWiz so why would I switch over to Nova? It makes it look like Gingerbread Android!

2. Swiftkey keyboards look horrible and I've tried every theme. Again, why did I pay $650 and I can't have a keyboard that works properly out of the box?

3. I don't want to use a case. I've used every other phone I've owned without a case without issue. My old iPhone 4/4S/and 5 cameras did not scratch at all when I used them naked. Now the S4, after 3 weeks is already all scratched up around the camera!
I think your last comment about coming of iPhone 4/4s/5 explains your frustration. iPhone users are expecting for everything to work right out of the box without any need to customize or optimize. Welcome to Android world - that a beauty (or the curse) of these phones. You can customize it to infinity! I don't know what else to tell you, those suggestions are popular among millions of Android users. If you are so unhappy with S4, maybe it's not the phone for you and you should switch back or wait for iPhone 5s or 6? Perhaps S4 is not your cup of tea.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~