Thread: Support Call quality concerns
View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #40 (permalink)
toolwarrior

Device(s): The ONE
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Turtle View Post
Hmm seems like our problems are a bit different. I get the hissing, walkie talkie sound in my calls just like tool warrior. Is yours a blue tooth only related problem?

Sprint told me they are working on towers in my area right now so I am unsure if that will fix my problem. I feel like an exchange will provide the same issue so I might be stuck. Tool Warrior, do you have any updates?

Kolio, thanks for the update
Blue_T.... I unfortunately turned my One back in to Sprint. The XDA forum is a bit more active on this issue and I have been monitoring both this thread and theirs to see if an update has corrected the problem. Event the guys with the latest current update are still reporting the issue. One of the more recent posts is back to HTC NOT acknowledging the issue. This is kinda the pattern with HTC. Slow to address an issue, if ever. One piece of info that may help you. My One was on Sprint. I wanted to see if their poor coverage issue was the problem so I went to the local AT&T store where they had a One active in the store that you could make calls on. I called some numbers with automated recordings that I had been previously using to test this hissing that happens when the other side talks. Guess what... the AT&T phone did the same thing. Hope this helps. I will continue to monitor this. I hope they fix it so I can repurchase a One. Otherwise I may have to move on in a couple of months.
The Following User Says Thank You to toolwarrior For This Useful Post:
KOLIO (June 7th, 2013)