View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Shocky

Device(s): Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: giffgaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushmore View Post
Simple way to have reduced issues big-time would have been to offer the 32GB at same time like the S3. they were blinded by a desire to set a channel ship milestone of 10 million units. All they have done is load plenty of inventory into channels, so no "out of stock" buzz like the S3 had with a less aggressive global roll-out and 32GB options. Well, not all channels got 32GB then either, but more than this time around.

Samsung deserves the grief

Added:

Especially with that gosh awful S3 update just released. I would have never thought they could kill signal on a firmware update for a one year mature device. If the S4 had a 32GB, I would be a bystander to the chaos

Wild concept: Release a firmware update on an already not too great reception device and make it WEAKER. Winning!
I don't think anyone will disagree, they should have only released 32GB and 64GB.

If it wasn't for the sdcard slot i'd probably be using a HTC One.

The speed of the internal storage is pretty amazing though compared to previous generations, 80MB Read and 45MB Write. We may not have much internal storage but at least it's fast.
Last edited by Shocky; June 7th, 2013 at 06:39 AM.