View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacit1707 View Post
i got an S4 last night and asked the verizon rep about this screen protector.

He said they do not sell them because they have not been tested by verizon and cant verify if the glass protector covering the sensor lights would affect them.

Can anyone verify that thre are NO issues with the protector on?
Would be great to hear a feedback from those who installed it. One thing for sure, I know very well how Spigen is obsessed with every product their release. Screen protectors is their bread'n'butter, so I can guarantee this has been tested inside out. Beside, I haven't read one negative feedback with a reference to sensor lights - that's another good indicator because as you know people turn to forums more often to complain about problem rather than to praise the product

Btw, I would stay away from Verizon screen protectors. Yes, they will install it for you for free, but they use cheap stuff. I remember asking them awhile ago if their regular film protector for Note 2 will have rainbow effect under fluorescent lights (very common problem with cheap sp), and they were not sure about it. Since they were doing free installation in a store, I asked if I buy it and they install it and I will see rainbow effect right there in the store - can I return it back. The reply was "no", you paid for it, you keep it

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~