June 9th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Gun for Hire
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Device(s): Nexus 5
Thanked 1,433 Times in 975 Posts
Originally Posted by PyroSporker
T6 Wishes - Everything the One has, plus:
(in no particular order)
- Higher quality camera glass/Lenses/Optics
- Bigger Sensor - Let's see if we can get an 8 "UltraPixel" camera
- Dedicated camera shutter button
- 64GB on board storage capacity option for Sprint, Day 1
- Black color option for Sprint, Day 1
- Kickstand (not for me necessarily, but there are those out there that I know enjoy theirs - forget the kickstand cases folks)
- Menu Button re-map option (let me get rid of that on screen stack overflow if I want to)
- A legitimate way to disable/uninstall BlinkFeed
- 3GB RAM with Dual Boot ability; 2GB dedicated for Sense or Stock Android 1GB dedicated for the other OR the option to apply 3GB to your preferred (not for me necessarily, I like Sense, but there are those out there that I know enjoy stock Android)
- Consistent, Quality Controlled Display/Screen, from 1 BEST manufacturer, that is well calibrated to spec.
While most of those things could be possibilities, I will say that they are likely pipe dreams. The only major difference will likely be the SoC, which should be the SD 800 instead of 600. It will have 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. No removable battery or expandable memory. Definitely will not have an increased cam sensor either.
I talk to corporate like a BAWSS!
DEVICE ► Nexus 5 / Nexus 7
ROM ► Dirty Unicorns
KERNEL ► Franco / Glitch