View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
andrewx77

Device(s): Galaxy Note 2, nexus 7
Carrier: verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISS DIVA View Post
This is the Hybrid case that I've wanted for so long but couldn't find. As twister has stated most Hybrids have really poor silicone inner cases,which don't hug the phone .Hopefully this case will be available in the UK

@Andrewx77
Can you do a quick user review for me.Thank you

This case attaches to the phone very firmly due to the way the two pieces attach together. When you snap on the outer piece, it sort of locks down the inner, softer piece. It is very unlikely that this is going to just slip off on its own. When attached, it truly feels like it's just part of the phone. This is enhanced by the fact that it is relatively slim.

The outer material is a nice smooth rubber and the inner material has a glossy feel though it only peeks out on the sides. And the side edges have a rough part to help with grip which is perfect.

For what it's worth, I have dropped my phone from standing onto a hard floor with this case on and nothing happened to the phone even though it was enough force to knock the S-pen out.

let me know if you have any other questions about it

by the way. You must attach the pieces to the phone separately. In other words, but the inner piece on first and then the outer piece. If you try to put them on together it can be tricky
Last edited by andrewx77; June 9th, 2013 at 08:21 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewx77 For This Useful Post:
MISS DIVA (June 10th, 2013)