Hi Mills. Can you get to recovery and try a factory reset?
- Make sure your device is completely off
- While holding volume up simultaneously press the Power button
- As soon as the phone vibrates, let go of the Power button but keep holding Volume Up
- When you see the "Samsung Galaxy S4" logo (not just the word "Samsung"), right after that, the next screen you should see is your recovery
- Don't let go of Volume Up until you see your recovery
- Select factory reset and reboot when its done.
If that doesn't work, see this thread
on how to use Odin and restore your system back to stock.