View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #371 (permalink)
Tlicious1020
On Probation

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

On a serious note the oil from my fingerprints are driving me insane! I usually purchase the Clear-Touch Anti-glare screen protector that is anti-fingerprint. However, I don't want anti-glare because this phone doesn't need it. The Clear-Touch Crystal clear screen protector does not have the ability to stop fingerprints. So I'm still using the screen protector purchased from Seidio. Anyone got a tip on the best anti-fingerprint screen protector out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Cactus View Post
People using cases should be careful as some of the harder ones I believe can itself damage the paint. I know a person who has an iPhone 5 which apparently uses the same method of painting the aluminum black as the One. The case that he bought actually caused the paint to chip because it was metal and fits too tightly.

As for myself, my phone is still flawless. I will give one caveat though. The white bands on the back (I believe it is some sort of plastic) can get dirty and leave a marking because mine is a bit protruded.
Seidio Active cases are all made of soft rubber/plastic material. Hence my HTC EVO 4G, HTEC EVO 3D, have remained in immaculate condition.
Last edited by marctronixx; June 12th, 2013 at 10:08 AM.