View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKTOOTHGRIN View Post
Do you find the edges on the SG MAXX make it difficult pulling the phone in and out of the pocket? Are the edges made of that material that becomes an instant Lint Magnet? Do you find the thickness and extra bulk of the SG MAXX to be overbearing such as the Otterbox Defender?

Once again, great review.
How did you get Ballistic to give you all of these cases? Are you a retailer?
Have you visited my master review link in the signature of first post? http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/708384-twister-reviews-note-2-accessories.html - a ton of reviews I have written in the last 4+ months. What has started as a hobby turned into an even bigger hobby on a larger scale I do this for fun, writing reviews exclusively for AndroidForums and XDA-Dev forums. I enjoy it, and built a great relationship with all these vendors who trust and respect my opinion and send me their products for review so I can share with all of you guys.

Now to answer your question. MAXX is intended for extreme protection, people who want to use it outdoors, or working on construction, or factory environment, etc. I don't think the main intention is for the case to be pocket friendly since it comes with a great holster. It will fit in the pocket, and probably will attract some lint because of nature of silicone material. It's not as sticky as it was with Note 2 case, but there is definitely a possibility it can pull on inner lining of your pocket (but nothing extreme). The intention of this case is not for every day pocket use, this is extreme protection to the max level. I can't comment about Defender since I haven't tested it and have no intentions of testing it.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~