- 1. Open the pic in your s4 gallery and crop it in a perfect square (as you want it to appear on insta).
- 2. Upload the cropped pic to DropBox (free useful app)
- 3. Open the pic in DropBox > click 'Export' > click 'Save to SD Card'
- 4. Go to your s4 gallery and open the pic that you just exported (it will NOT be in the 'Camera' file -- it'll be in a separate one)
- 5. Upload it to instagram but DO NOT CROP IT EVEN MORE. AT ALL.The pic shoulda been a PERFECT square.
- 6. Blaow
If this didn't work, you did something wrong.