Originally Posted by Shocky
Well it's obvious you haven't used one much.
1. Don't care, it didn't need improving.
2. 3d games are faster on the Galaxy S4, no question. emulators are quicker, try PSXe and N64 emulators with framerate displayed, they are faster.
3. Sound's fine to me.
4. Display does not look the same, it's noticeably sharper all round and you really notice the resolution advantage when using the browser as you can fit more on the screen and the text is sharper, also colours are not as offensive as the Galaxy S3 and the screen modes are actually useful.
5. Battery life is better than than Galaxy S3, I'm getting more screen on time on the S4 vs the S3.
6. My Galaxy S3 got hotter than my Galaxy S4, it does get warm but nothing to be concerned about.
1. The radio compared to the DNA, iPhone and Razr is not as good, so not agreeing there.
2. I did not notice them faster. Smooth is smooth to me. Did not test GTA with full settings though.... I mainly tested MAMEreloaded. Dead or Alive + and other 3d games. The S3 is the same. Of course games that leverage the hardware should be faster, but an offset is probably the S3 GPU is pushing half the pixels.
3. The impedance issue is a confirmed issue with the Qualcomm version. 16 ohm or higher you do not notice.
4. Props do your better eyesight
5 & 6. The device is faster with same fabrication (same resistance) and twice the pixels. How can it not get hotter and have similar battery life? It got a little hotter for me than the S3, but only going by buds and staff at my local Verizon that got an S4 rotation.
Besides, I am sticking with my rationalization
I am an objective natured person, so will side with you since you actually use the device and I only tested. You have more cred by default
I hope a 32 is released by VZW, so I can follow up with your same level of use!