Thread: General [VZW] S4 signal quality?
View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #24 (permalink)
Crashumbc
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): S4 (VZW) , (old)Galaxy Nexus (LTE), (old)HTC Incredible, (oldest phone)Samsung SCH-i760
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by trparky View Post
For those people who have low signal, why don't you switch to another carrier that provides better service in the area that you're in? If Verizon isn't providing adequate signal to you, why stay with them? It doesn't make sense. I switched away from Verizon for that very reason.

Went to AT&T and I now have no issues what so ever in every area that I had an issue with. Hell, they even threw in a micro-cell just... because they could.

Verizon isn't the greatest network in the US, their advertisements may say they are and that they have the best network in America. I don't buy that statement. If they are the best network in America, I'd hate to see the worst.
VZW is by far the best in my area and most area's I travel. In addition, my work building is wired for VZW, So I get full bars everywhere in the building while no other carrier gets signal.

This discussion was intended to discuss the SIGNAL differences between phones on the VZW network as they can and do vary greatly.