View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #87 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5, Note 4
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdog_5 View Post
Looks like i have something to do for a couple of hours. As far as the charger, is there one you recommend and could provide a link for? Also, i read your review on the anker replacement battery, i decided to pick one of those up as well. It would be nice to have a couple of batteries laying around to interchange at will when i dont want to carry around the ZL brick.

Edit: if im reading this correctly, this has an dc output of 600, would this one suffice?

http://www.amazon.com/Multi-Purpose-Universal-Charger-Battery-iPhones/dp/B0058XGN7I/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1371486651&sr=8-11&keywords=galaxy+note+2+external+charger
The only problem it's an universal charger and I'm not sure if Zerolemon will fit in there. I would go with something like: Amazon.com: [540 days warranty] AnkerŪ 2 x 3100mAh Li-ion Batteries for Samsung Galaxy Note 2/II, GT-N7100, SCH-I605(Verizon), SGH-I317(AT&T), SGH-T889(T-Mobile), SPH-L900(Sprint), SCH-R950(U.S. Cellular), fits EB595675LA + Free Anker White Multi-Con where beside a pair of 3100mAh you also get 600mA charger. I have been using their 3100 mAh battery exclusively now, and can tell you with certainty it performs better than stock battery. Could it be due to aging of my stock battery after 6-7 months of use, don't know. But performance is noticeably better.

Keep in mind, dealing with Amazon always enables you to return product back hassle free, and with Anker you get 18-months warranty.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~