View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #2229 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcha View Post
It's fun reading this thread. I don't really have a stake in what comes out until February or March 2014. However, I just added my fiance to a family plan and he got the Galaxy S4. And I have to be honest, when playing with it I actually found myself liking it. And many around here know of my total aversion to anything Samsung due to past experience. I may have to pay attention to Samsung again because the GS4 and the Note II seem to be very solid phones.

Now my upgrade next year could be even more bewildering with so many more choices to consider.

I'm still very happy with my HTC Evo 4G LTE. So I feel like waiting until 2014 to upgrade is no big deal. It's great when you have a phone you really like.
simcha, remember the many conversations we both had during the Photon days? I've turned my view around 180 degrees after all these months with the Note 2. So much so that I bought the Note 8.0 also. There's just something to be said behind devices that get major backing from multiple angles and 3rd parties. And I'm glad you've been good with LTEvo. I think HTC still has the best looking of all the devices.

There are still certain aspects that I liked better with HTC and others that I liked better with Motorola, but overall, Samsung is night and day from the EPIC days (hard to believe that was 3 years ago already).
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
simcha (July 2nd, 2013)