View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #318 (permalink)
Adar

Device(s): HTC One, HTC Evo 3D, Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch, HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

I just upgraded from the Evo3D to the HTC One for myself and my wife's phones. So far I am loving the phone. Battery life is pretty good, though this is only my second full day with it. With pretty heavy usage the first day, it was still at around 40% after 6 hours. Pretty good considering most of that time I had only a couple of bars, and spent over an hour doing some pretty heavy web surfing, plus about an hour of listening to music through bluetooth. I don't really have any complaints just yet about battery life. I know I haven't used it long enough to really make a judgement on the power usage. I was curious about the Snapdragon Battery Guru though. I had never had a need to use it before, not having a Snapdragon processor. I'm always looking for ways to extend the battery life, so I was wondering if this utility is actually worth using. From the sounds of it, the negative impact is pretty low, and people seem to be getting a noticeable increase in battery life. I just am not really into trusting Google Play reviews/comments on things like this. I much more trust what you guys have to say about it.