View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
hosta
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: At&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallgood View Post
I haven't seen the SGS4 Active in person, just some Youtube videos. The only things the Active has over the SGS4 is look and and the ability to be splash proof. (You can get the splash proof with an Outterbox case.) If you have a case on either phone, you don't see the built quality. I say look at what your really looking for and long term until your next upgrade. If you do go with the SGS4 and are a gamer and download big files, get the 32GB version. It has 24GB of personal storage, as opposed to the 9 GB on the 16GB version.
Yeah, that's kind of the way I'm feeling now as well. Not as much of a payoff as I thought there would be.

Okay, so I'm game for the 32gb version if it's worth the extra $80.00 - Hey, eighty bucks is eighty bucks, lol! There's no discount for the 32gb version - It's straight up $250.00. The 16gb version is $168.00.

Isn't it possible to run the games off a 64gb card?

I currently do not have a "real" smart phone but I know I would like to play games. Truthfully, 8gb of "personal" space does not seem like much - that is unless it is possible to use the SD card like a HD.

Thanks!