View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2013, 05:13 PM   #240 (permalink)
supak111

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default new to android, random questions I cant figure out

Ok guys hi I'm new to android, just pick up an HTC One and got a few questions.

I use A.T..T data only on my previously iPhone 5, so now its data only only on HTC One. I use talkatone to make calls and sms through GoogleVoice.

Q1: I can't seem to figure out how to HIDE the little phone picture in the top left notifications when talkatone is running. I still want to get talkatone notifications, I just dont want a constant one up there letting me know that app is running. Tired talkatone settings, nothing there

Q2:
Can't seem to find ANYWHERE how to turn on battery %. I can do it on the top left by installing 3rd party apps, but I want it to show % on the right by the battery if possible. Had an android phone a long time ago and it was possible back then so why now now in android 4?

Q3: On HTC one when you hit the HOME button (bottom right button) twice it takes you to like tiles that show you all the recent apps, ok great I like that, but when you flip the app OFF the screen it doesn't turn them OFF to save on RAM. Why would they not make it turn the app OFF? Anyways, is it possible to terminate/shut off the app when you remove them from there?

Its annoying having to go to settings to kill apps all the time, it ******* ******ed in fact.

Anyways, thanks for reading and for any help. Hope I find some answers.