View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2013, 05:26 PM   #332 (permalink)
Tlicious1020
On Probation

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpanju View Post

Have you tried turning OFF autobrightness and setting the phone to a brightness level suitable to your needs? Also, when phone is just sitting around tap the power saver mode. I like to ensure my 3G and WiFi are selected to go into sleep mode when not in use. For WiFi you have to do that from the WiFi options menu.

You do realize that being in bad coverage areas will sap your battery as well right?

Quick rant: I had to bitch Sprint out because they are upgrading their towers in our area. But they took the towers down on a Friday and Saturday for over 6 hours. I said if their is a tornado watch or warning I get a text from these towers from the weather service. But if you are going to take a tower offline your company can't email or text customers days in advance so we can make other arrangements? I would totally switch to Verizon if they got all the cool phones first. And Sprint isn't even upgrading these towers to 4G LTE. My money has been going into WiMax and LTE and northern California isn't getting the upgrade yet? Verizon has already upgraded their towers here to LTE.
Last edited by Tlicious1020; June 22nd, 2013 at 07:34 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tlicious1020 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (June 22nd, 2013), mpanju (June 23rd, 2013)