View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2013, 10:56 PM   #387 (permalink)
Adar

Device(s): HTC One, HTC Evo 3D, Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch, HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicoquente View Post
Hey guys,
Just made the switch from iPhone to my first droid, the HTC One. Great phone so far and now I am looking to get a good car mount for it. I am hoping that some of you have some experiences with them and can recomend a quality/affordable one to me. I am OK with either windshield, dash or vent mount (least preferable), and would ideally like one that can hold a cable in some way so that I can easily plug it in to my device each time. Another must is that it can hold my phone with a case on it, the UAG Outland case.

I have never actually owned a car mount for my phone before so perhaps I am overlooking some other critical information and if so just let me know.

Any help is greatly recomended!
I've been using the Exogear mount for my Evo3D with Otterbox Defender case for a couple of years now. It still works great for my One with the Defender case. The suction cup is by far the best I have used. It is also quite stable. The only drawback is, it doesn't have integrated power, so it won't automatically go into car mode, and you have to just use a regular power cord. They have a new version that looks a bit better, which I may spring for. Only $30. Like I said, mine has lasted two years, through freezing Midwest winters, and 100 plus degree summers.
http://www.exogear.com/products-exomount2-car-mount-holder.html