View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2013, 02:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
ironass
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): SGS5 SM-G900F. Rooted. KitKat 4.4.2 NG7 NEAT ROM. Baseband: NG8. KT kernel+PhilZ recovery.
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanked 3,918 Times in 2,582 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sntaylor View Post
Shall press thanks even though your too late to help me :-P
Ungrateful wretch!

It takes hours of research and testing to put together a guide like this. My flash counter stands at 32 at the moment! Unlike the SGSII forum, I'm missing my 2 cohorts, Hawker and Syd at the moment. Hawker for his undoubted technical know-how and Syd who possessed all the qualifications of a phone test pilot.... brave, fearless, intrepid and... above all...

stupid enough to do it!

Quote:
Seriously though, as always great job! Let's just await the questions and the people who can't/won't read before flashing! Lol
As you will know from previous Dummies Guides, by far the largest number of posts are from people who simply do not bother to read them through properly. Hence the ironass motto at the foot of each post... "Flash in haste... repent at leisure".

My next Dummies Guide...

Dummies Guides Rooting Galaxy S4 * Know Your S4 * Update Problems * Knox Security * Bloatware * GPS
Last edited by ironass; June 24th, 2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: updated info
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ironass For This Useful Post:
dynomot (August 25th, 2013), sntaylor (June 24th, 2013), tworn88 (June 28th, 2013)