View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #249 (permalink)
Shazamy

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Random questions

Hello everyone, I've owned an HTC One for just about a week now and have a few random questions I was wondering if anyone could answer for me.
Overall I'm very satisfied with my purchase and I've been getting great battery life but I noticed that when I double click the Home button and the multitask screen comes up it always shows programs I thought I already quit earlier and they won't disappear until I swipe them away. I was wondering, do they actually stay active in the background until swiped away or is there more to it? And if they are indeed still active in the background then is there a way to properly close these applications that I'm now aware of? (I usually just hit Back until it exits the app).
Also, is there a way to either get rid of Blinkfeed or just make sure it doesn't eat up my limited monthly bandwidth? And is there a way of removing my Facebook feed from the default HTC Gallery? It's a nice gallery but all the Facebook crap just clutters it up and I'm really not interested in all of it. I use a different one for the time being but I'd like to use the stock one if possible.

Thanks for any help/opinions in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to Shazamy For This Useful Post:
marctronixx (June 25th, 2013)